Preemo is immediately looking for a Junior System Administrator to join our Managed Services Team.
***Please read the entire post in detail, and make sure to reply with all information requested.
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience working on an IT Help Desk
- Install, Cloning, Migrating, Troubleshooting & Repairing Windows PCs
- Microsoft Troubleshooting: Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Microsoft Office (all versions): Installing, Configuration, & Troubleshooting
- Email and Microsoft Outlook Troubleshooting
- Office365 Management and Troubleshooting
- Active Directory: Adding, Remove Users, Basic Group Policy
- Printer/Scanner Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Networking. LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP. Setup of Routers & Switches
- Wireless Network Configuration & Troubleshooting
- **Past experience working for a Managed Service Provider or IT Company**
- 2 or 4 year degree in a computer science/engineering area of study
- Technical certifications: A+, N+, S+, Microsoft, Google ITP, or similar
- Bilingual (Spanish, English)
- Responding to customer support tickets promptly, providing concierge-level technical support, documenting resolutions to support requests daily, and escalating tickets as needed.
- Providing on-site & remote support, with issues ranging from simple desktop setup, configuration, and migration, to network troubleshooting, email/Outlook support, to basic Server functions like adding/removing users to Active Directory, and managing Group Policy.
- Communicating effectively with clients via phone and email, responding to all requests and concerns in a timely fashion. Explaining resolutions, answering questions, and providing professional advice as needed.
- Actively collaborating in the development and maintenance of IT Support processes
- Entering all work on service requests into Connectwise (our ticketing and billing system)
Preemo Team Members are:
- Self-motivated: You understand assigned goals and objectives, and take pride in seeing them completed quickly and efficiently. You're driven, even when no one is watching. Especially then.
- Exceptional communicators: You are able to communicate diplomatically and consistently with internal teams and clients.
- Tech-savvy, tech-smart: You've been tinkering with computers from a young age, track tech trends and products, and understand how to leverage technology. You are able to execute and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Team-players: Comfortable providing constructive input and ideas to grow the organization, and you welcome feedback. "That's not my job." -- Isn't in your vocabulary.
- Hungry for growth: You thirst for more -- learning, achievement, and expertise. You enjoy exploring new products and services, and crave expanding your knowledge base for the benefit of your team, and for yourself.
You must have a reliable form of transportation, a valid Florida driver’s license, and proof of insurance that meets the minimum requirements of the State of Florida.
We place a strong emphasis on your past references, and your ability to work well with others.
The position pays depending on experience, certification, references, and interview. 40 Hours/Week Guaranteed. We offer extensive growth opportunity within the organization that includes scholarships for additional certifications and in-house training to boost your skills. We also offer a competitive bonus structure, based on performance and client reviews of your customer service.
Are you ready to join Team Preemo? We can’t wait to meet you.
Why Work Here?Preemo is a Managed IT Services Company, based in Miami, FL. We manage IT infrastructure, networks, security, and provide help desk support to buisnesses in South Florida. We have been ranked among the Fasted Growing Companies and Best Companies To Work For by the South Florida Business Journal and Daily Business Review. Our culture is fun and team-driven, which fosters accelerated individual growth, and propels our company forward.
We're a fast-growing IT company, with a fun, hard-working company culture, and a great place to learn and grow.