- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Coordinator is responsible for the communication and coordination of existing client lifecycle activities, as well as scheduling and communicating projects sold by the account management team. The coordinator supports all departments by working cross-functionally with sales, account managers, clients, project managers, and service desk in relation to coordination and communication, to ensure that client expectations are met or exceeded in all areas. This includes keeping customers informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes, and quality assurance after the completion of any requests.
· Act as the single point of contact to the customer by answering incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate department or help create a support ticket.
· Provide coordination in scheduling between project technicians, service desk technicians and customers to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
· Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
· Help communicate project status to clients with the help of the project technician(s).
· Facilitate the management of workstation and small project deployments from quoting to deployment.
· Triage tickets to the service desk with the other coordinator(s) as they arrive through email, phone, or customer portal.
· Escalate manufacturer and vendor grievances to the Purchasing Manager as needed.
· Perform the receiving process on products as they arrive from manufacturers and vendors.
· Receive incoming and ship outgoing products.
· Verify, update and adjust company inventory utilizing ConnectWise and company processes to keep all inventory records up to date.
· Perform the RMA process to secure replacement products or refunds from manufacturers and vendors. This includes the creation of RMA’s, Receiving of RMA’s and Tracking of RMA’s, to and from locations.
· Arrange for proper disposal of retired equipment.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
· Must provide our signature white glove customer service in all areas of communication and interaction by improving customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
· Fast turnaround of customer requests and inquiries.
· Understand the Sales Order process that initiates the product purchasing and receiving process.
· Understanding the Service desk process for equipment from ordering to deployment.
· Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
· Report the utilization of resources and successful completion of requests to management.
· Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
· Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
· Understand processes by completing assigned training materials and blueprints in ConnectWise University.
· Enter all work as activities or service tickets in ConnectWise.
Knowledge, Skills Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· In-depth knowledge of product catalogue.
· Proficient with general office applications.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
· Process driven and attention to detail with accuracy in performing procurement responsibilities.
· Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
· Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
· Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
· Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
Educational/Certifications/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- BA/BS, preferably in business administration, computer science or a related field.
- MBA/MS preferred but not required.
- 1+ years of customer service role, IT related fields, procurement or related experience.
ThriveWhy Work Here?
We're a fast-growing Managed IT, Cloud, & Cybersecurity company, with a fun, hard-working culture, and a great place to learn and grow.
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
9655 South Dixie HwyMiami, FL