Marketing Relations Associate: Clean Energy Community Communications
PSI is currently looking to fill 5 full time Marketing Relations Associate roles to help manage our clean energy campaign brand awareness, business development, and sales. The position requires someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills and someone who enjoys customer service.
This role helps with lead generation, customer service, and client acquisition to acquire life long customers on behalf of our clients. This position is a full time opportunity with advancement opportunities for the right person to help manage the campaign itself and client expectations, as well as be involved with training employees and overseeing staff members.
As an Marketing Relations Associate, you will have the opportunity to build a portfolio of clients, assisting them with their energy contracts and any other energy needs. You will be provided with ongoing training that will help to further your career, and you will have an opportunity for bonuses and travel to our other offices. Please also know how to use tablets, computers, microsoft & apple products.
• Finding/engaging new clients and subsequently retain them for the long-term
• Becoming a renewable energy expert for your client base
• Working with clients and helping them make the right decisions regarding their energy agreements and energy cost management needs
• Developing and maintaining healthy, long-term relationships with clients and energy suppliers
• Managing your time effectively in order to excel in a multi-faceted role
• Any other duties reasonably requested
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum one year working in sales or customer service– Essential
• Proven record of meeting sales OR customer satisfaction goals – Essential
• Capable of identifying, winning, and retaining clients – Essential
• Excellent communication skills – Essential
• Strong organizational skills – Essential
• Computer literate – Essential • Experience in energy industry – Desirable
• Experience in the energy sector– Desirable
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager