At PSI, we partner with brands and influencers to promote clients who are at the top of their industries. We are a team of professionals who have an extremely diverse background including customer service, fresh out of college, retail, sale, hospitality and more.
Because of our proven success and expertise, we continue to obtain new clientele as we dramatically increase our clients' product exposure, sales and brand recognition. We are in need of an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate who is comfortable engaging directly with customers to market client products and increase sales.
Responsibilities in this program include:
Coordinate promotional campaigns to identify new customers and clients.
Communicate directly with customers at on-site marketing campaigns to promote products, provide service support, and establish proper channels of information and communication, and increase sales.
Identify key service attributes, deliver in-depth service knowledge to customers, and educate customers on benefits of each service option to encourage sales and new subscriptions.
Develop marketing strategies and sales techniques for our client’s on-site sales & marketing campaigns.
This is an Entry Level position. Must be willing to work hard in an Entry level position and attend appropriate training sessions.
Local applicants only! We are looking to hire & train ASAP.
Our mission is to exceed our customer and client’s expectations daily. To accomplish this, we depend on our team members to create a seamless customer experience. We are hiring for team players that are tired of their stagnant careers and who are looking to be a part of growing firm.
Why is this such a great opportunity?
• Independence--No boss over your shoulder
• Socially Active Culture--Where else can you come to a career where having fun is the priority; going bowling and having taco team nights being all in a week's work?
• Training & Development--we cross-train every single person from the ground up. Even our CEO started entry level to earn their opportunity to the get to the top.
• Leadership--we devote much of our time developing a leadership mindset. From building confidence to reading inspiring authors to your personal development project, everyone here is learning to lead others from their first day.
• Bulletproof Attitude--If you are to lead others the first thing you have to have is an attitude others want to follow
• Michael Jordan Work Ethic--the most common trait in successful people is the fact that they outworked everyone around them. We expect the same if we want everyone to grow
• Humble Student Mentality--the greatest leaders are the best learners. A huge reason why we do not require experience is because those who still yet need it are those who love to learn more and more.
• Unbelievable People Skills--In order to lead others, one must be great at dealing with all different types of people from all walks of life.
Qualities we are looking for: Strong work ethic Integrity Great People Skills Leadership Skills Hunger for success Experience in retail, restaurant, or hospitality industries
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager