Precure Chiropractic Clinic, PC Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here at Precure Chiropractic we utilize unconventional medicine, which places an emphasis on treating the disease as soon as it occurs. We emphasize improving clients health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. We are currently seeking a full-time Chiropractor (DC) to join a growing practice in Alamogordo, NM. We will help with relocation.
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
We look forward to speaking with you about this great opportunity!
Precure Chiropractic Clinic, PCWhy Work Here?
We're a busy, well-staffed clinic; the perfect place to get plugged in quickly with great practice-building procedures solidly in place!
We are a well-known, locally awarded, and highly respected chiropractic office and business. We have been the area's business of the year in 2016, voted "Best Chiropractor" 11 years running, and our successful business model is mimicked locally by other area business leaders. We are a very busy clinic, helping up to 3,000 people improve their bodies, health, and lives monthly. We invite you to come join our experienced, caring, and professional team of 4 DC's and 12 CA's. Whether you're a seasoned professional looking for a great place to re-locate or the newly graduated DC looking for a great start to your new and exciting career, come help us help others!
HealthcareView all jobs at Precure Chiropractic Clinic, PC