You’re exceptionally inquisitive, the kind of person who actually looks forward to tackling complex, unstructured problems. The fact is, you can’t help it—whenever something sparks your curiosity, you’re driven to find an answer, no matter where it might lead. Are you ready to apply your talents to an exceptional company that values its employees?
Precoa’s positive, upbeat culture is complemented by the data-driven decisions we use to grow efficiently and effectively. By becoming a key member of the strategy team, you will participate in and lead cross-functional strategic projects that have an analytical element. With your analytical skills and business acumen, backed up by your solid intuition and ability to solve problems, your insights will lead to strategic business opportunities.
- Lead company strategic projects; projects may be within a business unit, across multiple business units, or involve the creation of a new business venture, such as a new product offering, joint venture, etc.
- Build partnerships by effectively managing internal and external relationships, such as peers in other units, staff groups, and senior management and outside suppliers, to accomplish organizational goals and to identify opportunities and resolve problems.
- Conduct research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, etc. to aid in the development of project-specific and overall company strategy
- Make decisions that extend to multiple functions and/or businesses and impact the business directly
- Participate in Strategy Team activities including developing and facilitating overall company strategy
- Advise Strategy Team and Executive Team on strategic direction of company
- Design and develop strategy through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Conduct project-specific analysis as member of project teams
- Support and help drive the planning and development of organization’s objectives, both short and long-term
- Assist in special projects for senior leadership in areas such as the organization’s strategic growth initiatives, operational effectiveness, strategic planning process, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple work streams independently
- Ability to assess complex situations
- Comfortability with ambiguous problems
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Exhibit behavior that empowers others and fosters teamwork
- Set an example of Precoa’s values of Kindness, Craftsmanship, and Progression through lifestyle and leadership practices
Education and/or Experience: 2 or more years of professional experience in a related role, or extraordinary academic performance