Corporate Reporting and Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Corporate Reporting and Financial Analyst, you’ll support key decisions with your exceptional financial acumen. Strategy will be second nature, and your eye for identifying opportunities will be matched by your deep understanding of financial data and accounting practices. A fantastic communicator, you can explain complex insights with ease, and your work will improve our business and create a measurable impact.
About Precoa: Located in Portland, OR, Precoa is a national sales and marketing company within the preneed insurance industry. We are the nation’s leading provider of an innovative marketing, lead generation, and appointment setting system called Proactive Preneed®. Our core values of KINDNESS, PROGRESSION, and CRAFTSMANSHIP have resulted in the Oregonian naming Precoa one of its Top Workplaces for 10 consecutive years, and we support our external and internal partners with these core values in mind, looking for employees who can positively contribute to our company and culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, develop and maintain financial data models, financial reporting systems, financial data automation systems, financial dashboards and financial performance metrics that support key business decisions
- Assist in updating the company’s financial projection model, including analyzing various scenarios and business cases
- Monitor and analyze the company’s KPIs, and present reporting to senior personnel
- Run and analyze financial reports, often from multiple systems; assist in preparation of management information reports
- Prepare and present monthly operational package. Including identifying trends and variances
- Own overhead funeral home allocation process
- Streamline and automate reporting processes including budgeting and forecasting
- Collaborate across internal business partners to identify and quantify opportunities to inform financial insights and impact the business through analytics
- Make sound decisions in ambiguous or difficult situations, including when under pressure
- Continuously improve service and results for our people and the business
- Total 2 to 3 years of professional level experiences in related role required
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Finance, Accounting or relevant areas
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Precoa