Automotive Service Manager
Precision Tune Auto Care Vancouver, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
SIGNING BONUS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
We now have an excellent opportunity for Automotive Service Managers for our established repair facilities in Vancouver, Washington to earn top dollar. The right candidate can expect to meet personal financial goals. Future ownership opportunity available!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits Plans
- Paid Training
- Sales and Profit Bonuses that give you realistic opportunities to significantly increase pay.
- Additional Bonus for ASE Certifications
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain responsibility for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of direct and indirect reports in compliance with policies, procedures, loss prevention, safety, and environmental codes, and laws.
- Direct, instruct, and manage a team of associates, including assigning, supervising, and appraising work; rewarding, motivating, counseling and disciplining associates; addressing associate complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for productivity, profitability, work environment, relationships, visual presentation standards, and operational compliance of the store; measured through various reporting tools, associates observations and Area Director feedback.
- Train and coach service selling associates on "Customer Care Process", Courtesy Vehicle Inspections (CVIs), and general operation of store systems.
- Keep store staffing and talent at optimal levels to ensure operating efficiency and top service levels. Source key shop (technician) and selling positions regularly in order to have talent readily available for increased staffing and customer needs. Partners as appropriate to interview, hire, demote, and promote external and internal candidates.
- Monitor the shop productivity, workflow, and procedures with an emphasis on efficiency, thoroughness, and safety. Largely responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the back shop, such as ensuring that the service staff complete CVIs and proper service repairs.
- Ensure the execution of customer service standards and customer satisfaction programs, and ensure the equitable resolution of customer complaints. Follow all policies and procedures related to cash, credit, check, refund and return policies.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to all point of sale (POS) transactions, inventory integrity, reverse logistics and purchase for re-sale parts (OP) procurement and vendor payment practices.
- Partner with the Fleet business team to maintain and build Fleet service customer relationships.
- Advise associates, technicians, and customers on tires, parts and service programs.
- Effectively communicates with all store associates, managers, and customers.
- Key holder and responsible for basic and detailed opening and closing responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are especially interested if the candidate has five (5) years experience in the automotive service and repair industry but we will consider qualified candidates with less experience!
*Submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contact with us is completely confidential.
Precision Tune Auto CareWhy Work Here?
Unlimited Earning and Growth Potential, Ownership Invested in Developing and Growing Location, Closed on Sundays.
Join a team that works together with the opportunity to advance your career in a family owned shop that has built a strong reputation for over 25 years. We are looking for an individual who is well versed in automotive repair and is looking for a career, not just a job. Precision Tune Auto Care has been taking care of cars and the people who depend on them for nearly 40 years, providing car owners with a one-stop shop for factory scheduled maintenance service and repairs for autos, SUVs, MiniVans, and Hybrids.
6920 E. 4th Plain Blvd.Vancouver, WA