The Maintenance lead is a working leader. Areas of responsibilities would include facility maintenance and equipment maintenance as well as waste treatment management. Lead responsibilities would also include scheduling and managing maintenance activities (i.e. PM Schedule, Maintenance Utilization, Managing special projects and open/safety work orders). Work is predominately Monday-Friday.
Pay Rate: $20.00+ DOE
Precision Technology is a local manufacturer of bare circuit boards and has been in business for 50+ years. Our customers consist of a wide variety of industries. Our hours of operation generally is two shifts Monday thru Friday. Occasional maintenance on weekends may be required as needed.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and correct production equipment. (Hydraulic, Electrical, Pneumatic system)
- Ability to work with computers and work in equipment operating programs as needed.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and correct facility issues as identified through work orders. (Environmental, Drywall, electrical, plumbing)
- Follow current safety procedures but work to identify and improve areas as needed
- Manage hazardous waste and waste treatment system
- Audit quality of work and ensure repairs are completed as scheduled and work is satisfactory
- Able to use tools and equipment need for work
- Work with parts vendors and subcontractors to meet company objectives
The usual and customary methods of performing the job's functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; frequent climbing and balancing; significant stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally, the job requires 5% sitting, 50% walking, and 45% standing. The job is performed under some temperature extremes and under conditions with exposure to risk of injury and/or illness.
5+ year Industrial Maintenance background 2+ years leadership experience Computer experience with Windows and maintenance programs Physically capable to perform required job functions