Senior Tax Accountant CPA or EA
OT during Tax Season is capped at 10 hours per week. Tax Bonus. And, Much More!
Full Time, Monday – Friday.
Office located in beautiful Coeur d’ Alene, IDAHO
Salary: Depends on Experience and Active Licensing.
You’re more than a tax accountant to us!
We see your potential, and when you join our award-winning team, we’ll invest in your growth. You’ll be mentored and developed to realize your career dreams. Every day, your work will help transform clients’ lives. But we know your potential isn’t only professional. You also have a life outside of work, and you’ll be supported to embrace that balance. Join our fun, friendly team living the dream in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, ID.
PTR employees enjoy competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, generous paid time off, a casual, friendly work environment, and professional development opportunities. We uniquely offer company-sponsored weekly group fitness training, spinning & yoga, as well as opportunities to serve our community.
· Active CPA or EA license, Required
· At least 4 years, recent tax preparation experience, required
· Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance, required
· Experience with tax research, review, tax planning for individuals and business returns, required
· Recent experience working with tax software programs, required. Intuit Lacerte, preferred
· Experience preparing taxes in a tax resolution environment, preferred
· Tech-savvy with a high level of proficiency in MS Office Programs
· Must be able to balance multiple tasks and deadlines
· Demonstrate leadership, exceptional tax research and tax preparation skills
· Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a collaborative team environment plus self-manage as an independent contributor
· Must be able to demonstrate eagerness as a self-starter and high achiever
· Must deliver exceptional client service
Email Resume & Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 BBB Torch Award for Ethics
2016, 2018 & 2019 Inland NW Best Places to Work
Precision Tax Relief
Why Work Here?Join a “Best Place to Work” & “BBB Torch” award-winning team where your work changes lives! At Precision Tax, we help people who have fallen behind with the IRS get relief from their tax debts — ethically, with compassion and affordably. To deliver the best service in the nation, we’ve built a workplace where employees are #1. Precision is a collaborative, fun team environment where people like you can achieve your career goals — without sacrificing your life outside of work. You’ll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and support to be your very best, professionally and personally. That includes financial support for career development, mentoring, and a clear path to progression. At Precision, we know family, wellness, and community are part of a life well-lived. That’s why we support work-life balance with generous paid time off, company-sponsored fitness, and paid opportunities to give back to our beautiful Coeur d’Alene & Pacific Northwest communities!
People First * Fun * Integrity * We Value Community Service * Room for Growth *
Coeur d'Alene, ID