We are in need of 2 QC Managers for the Yuma MCAS project. Requirements are:
Quality Control (QC) Construction Manager
Harper Construction Company, Inc. is looking for an experienced experience construction Quality Control candidate to work on military installation, MCAS, Yuma Arizona. We are looking for a candidate that has performed military construction quality control work before and that has some experience working on military airplane hangars.
- Must have at least 4 years working Quality Control on military construction projects
- Possesses a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university program in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering Technology, Building Construction, or Building Science
- With a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Project Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer or Construction Manager on similar size and type construction contracts. ($56million)
- Current state driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and proof of valid insurance.
- U.S. citizenship with the ability to obtain base access.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people in a professional and courteous manner in diversified situations.
- Basics skills in using various computer software, including ability to use the Windows operating system as well as common office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Procore.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Military experience.
- Familiarity with military-specific facility/infrastructure codes and standards, as applicable.
- Experience working on MCAS, Yuma or on other DoD installations.
- MCAS, Yuma, Arizona, United States
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability XLnt salary & benefits