Aralon Properties is a private real estate portfolio in San Francisco with over 20 years of experience developing and managing commercial and residential real estate.
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic person to join our Property Development team. This person will manage all aspects of new construction commercial projects from 20 to 40 million dollars. The candidate will manage the schedule, budget, buy-out, staging and completion of cold shell projects and must have an intimate knowledge of the construction process for mid-rise concrete buildings. We are a no-frills Owner/Builder company looking for a project manager who can get it done. Not your typical Project Manager role.
This is a full-time, exempt position. Must live in San Francisco, or surrounding Area.
- Produce schedules, budgets and staging plan for new construction concrete buildings.
- Contract, manage & coordinate sub-contractors and product vendors.
- Critique, coordinate & track project plans.
- Ensure the timely completion of the project.
- A minimum 7 years' experience in construction/ project management.
- An excellent understanding of the pre-construction and construction process for mid-rise concrete buildings.
- A bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or another related field.
- Construction scheduling software proficiency such as Microsoft Project.
- Experience working in San Francisco.