Sales Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Precision Solutions is proud to be a part of the telecommunications world. We manage all of the direct marketing and sales campaigns for our telecom clients which includes working hands-on with their existing and future customer base. Through our personal approach, we are able to establish long-term relationships with customers which in turn helps facilitate growth and revenue for our clients.
We are aiming for a strong close to the year and that is why we are seeking 5 individuals to join our team as a Sales Account Manager. Training will be provided from the ground up, so we are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Student Mentality - Someone who is open and excited to learn something brand new, and who will be able to apply what is taught on a daily basis.
- Adaptability - Sales Associates will receive classroom as well as shadow-style training on not only sales techniques, but product knowledge as well as our marketing campaigns.
- Communication Skills - This position will involve heavy internal and external communication, so we are ideally looking for an individual who has a passion for doing just that!
The Sales Account Manager Will:
- Follow up directly with client-provided leads in order to build strong relationships, discover any product and service needs, and close sales when necessary.
- Ensure all CDC safety and client compliance guidelines are followed when interacting with customers.
- Maintain a sense of professionalism when working with customers.
- Master all client product knowledge to be able to answer any customer questions.
- Up-sell any additional products or services that a customer may need or want.
- Learn the full sales cycle and ensure each closed sale is completed with accuracy.
- Keep a detailed record of all customer interactions and their outcomes.
- Attend daily team Sales meetings where standards and goals are outlined.
Requirements of the Sales Account Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in management, business administration, marketing or communications is highly preferred (not required)
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, customer service, or any other sales-related field
Powered by JazzHR
Precision Solutions Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Precision Solutions Inc.
Get fresh Telecommunications Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.