Precision Resource seeks a hands-on Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to join our well-established organization at our state-of-the-art Vernon Hills facility. We are a leading global supplier of precision metal components and assemblies using a fineblank production method. Working with and reporting to our Maintenance Manager, you will have a wide range of responsibilities revolving around problem solving.
Precision Resource is registered to the ISO/TS 16949:2016 QMS standard and the ISO14001:2015 environmental accreditation standard.
In these roles, you will enjoy a collaborative, fast-paced manufacturing environment in a mature and profitable organization that specializes in manufacturing challenging and intricate safety-critical parts.
Precision Resource offers a highly competitive wage and an extraordinary benefit package:
- Hourly wage of commensurate with experience.
- Annual June bonus based upon profitability.
- Christmas bonus based upon profitability
- Benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with match and profit sharing
- Vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement and paid training
- Work with an established team of long-term employees
- Career opportunities
Family-owned for nearly 70 years, Precision Resource, Inc. is a dynamic and growing company with a global presence that specializes in batch repetitive, high volume fineblanking of metal components of tight tolerance and minimal process variation. A world leader in fineblanking technology, we provide cutting edge solutions to customers in a variety of industries, primarily automotive, along with off-highway equipment, cutlery, hand tools, hardware, and medical equipment. The toolmakers, machine operators, engineers, and professionals that make up our family have been with us for an average of 10 years, with several employees surpassing 25 years of service. For more about us, please visit www.precisionresource.com.
- 3-5 year’s experience within a maintenance environment.
- Experience in mechanical, hydraulic and electrical schematic reading and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of PLC control software (Control Logixs 500, 5000, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi)
- Working knowledge of IATS 16949:2016 QMS and ISO14001 Environmental standards
We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening.
To be considered, please complete the on-line application. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.