Corporate Administrative Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
Dependable. Enthusiastic. Driven to succeed. To contribute to our growing global family, apply now.
Family-owned for over 70 years, Precision Resource is a leading global supplier of precision metal components and assemblies using a fineblank production method. We provide solutions to quality, cost and production challenges for market-leading customers in industries such as automotive, heavy duty, medical, aerospace, electronics, tools, hardware, military and defense.
Precision Resource offers:
- Benefits package including health, dental, life and vision insurance
- 401(k) with match and profit sharing
- Annual bonus based on division profitability
- Vacation and flexible paid holidays
- Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition reimbursement and paid training
- Work with an established team of long-term employees
To learn more, visit www.precisionresource.com/careers/
Our Corporate office, located in Shelton, CT seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant.
The Corporate Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the General Counsel/HR Director, Executive Director and Finance Director as well as assist in the management of tenant issues for an affiliate real estate holdings company. This position also provides some basic legal support to the General Counsel. The successful candidate will be committed to the highest level of integrity, trust and responsibility; bring a hands-on approach to day to day operations, and exhibit strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare letters, memos and reports of a confidential nature.
- Prepare employee communications, PowerPoint presentations, and policies.
- Compile information for forms, reports and presentations.
- Review, sort and analyze benefit carrier reports.
- Track workers’ compensation claims and assist HR in case management.
- Maintain document filing system, minute books, stock books and other files (electronic and paper).
- Draft basic agreements, corporate resolutions, and other simple legal documents; obtain required signatures.
- Manage and maintain all documents through the DocuSign system
- Manage and maintain all requirements for company cars
- Manage all required legal and other filings with appropriate governmental entities (including annual reports, licenses, ITAR registration, EEO).
- Provide administrative support for banking, insurance and other transactions.
- Administrative support for wellness and benefits programs.
- General clerical and administrative work such as filing, copying, data entry, receiving and distributing mail, taking meeting minutes, proofreading, coordinating calendars, obtaining signatures on contracts, scheduling meetings, and event planning.
- Publish the company’s employee and wellness newsletters. This includes collecting information, drafting and editing articles, organizing, proofing, publishing and distributing the newsletters, using MS Publisher.
- Serve as tenant and broker liaison for real estate business. Including organizing any maintenance required and on-call for any emergency notification.
- Maintain Kiosk for employee entrance into the CT building
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Graduation from high school or receipt of equivalent degree (GED). College degree is a plus.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience as administrative assistant or executive assistant.
- Some accounting or human resource administrative experience is a plus
- Legal secretary or paralegal experience is a plus
- Experience with state corporate and legal filings, minute books, and stock books.
- Experience with corporate wellness programs, incentives, and communication is a plus.
- Experience with ERP or HRIS systems is a plus.
- Notary Public (or willing to become one).
Other Skills & Abilities
- Highest level of integrity, honesty, and professionalism
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to pitch in and work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Advanced level in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher) and Office 365 SharePoint, OneNote and PowerBI
Precision Resource is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Precision Resource