Meter (ERT) Technician
Precision Pipeline Solutions Lancaster, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC (PPS) is a natural gas and electric utility contractor headquartered in New Windsor, New York. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC. (PPS) was established in December 2002 and is driven by a management team well experienced in the utility infrastructure industry. This management team’s expertise transcends the design, operations, management, regulatory administration and hands-on construction functions of the utility markets. PPS is focused on delivering cost-effective consultation, inspection, construction, operations and maintenance services to this industry through our staff of safety trained and operator-qualified employees.
At PPS we dedicate ourselves to the following principles of conduct:
• Act with integrity
• Be accountable
• Take initiative
• Serve customers as you would like to be served
• Improve and innovate continuously
ERT Technician will be responsible for exchanging aging 40G ERT modules with new 100G (or other) ERT modules, programming new modules, and performing safety and corrosion inspections. Daily tasks will include reporting to work in a timely manner, managing your own material inventory, completing assigned routes of appointments and cold calls along with production documentation.
• Adhere to safety standards as defined by PPS's safety standards and procedures.
• Polite and Professional interactions with public.
• Adhere to PPS dress code.
- Clean driving record with at least 2 years of driving experience
- Desire to work,
- Strong communication skills,
- Ability to self manage daily workload and daily responsibilities.
- Ability to act with integrity and respect of personal or public property.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
- Basic Hand tools, Electronic Devices, First hand customer communication
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, bend and pull.
- Must complete and pass a pre‐employment drug screen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k with company match, accrued vacation time, and 9 paid holidays.
Hours p/Week: 40-50 hrs
Precision Pipeline Solutions
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Precision Pipeline Solutions