Strategic Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Strategic Project Manager will lead, execute and deliver strategic site projects, accountable for successful delivery, timeline, the scope of work, cost/profitability. He/She will be responsible for planning and implementing the project scope in a timely manner, ensuring the cost and benefits are met. Also, responsible for reporting, monitoring, and visualization of progress to ensure a successful implementation of site strategic project.
- Lead project execution with ultimate accountability for initiation, planning, execution, and control (dashboard).
- The projects will be standalone or subprojects of larger programs of work
- Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams and keep team members and Head of departments accountable to deliver
- Conduct project team meetings to ensure that all stakeholders are working collaboratively in accordance with the agreed-to plan.
- Single point of contact for all operational aspects of the project
- Ensure that the project delivers to the agreed objectives and is successful
- Define and secure required resources and capacity commitments and obtain the buy-in of all relevant stakeholders across R&D, operations, BU and SGIE
- Effective communication of status and risks ensuring internal stakeholder accountability and awareness.
- Timely escalation of critical issues, project risk management, and remediation
- Identify project dependencies and develop plans to deliver multiple interdependent projects.
- Establishment and continuous improvement of the Strategic Projects team process, tools, and performance
- Degree in a life science discipline or similar
- Broad experience in all aspects of recombinant protein production, ideally using mammalian technology, both early development, and GMP related activities across multiple product types
- Proven track record operating in a commercial environment to deliver operational results.
- Competence in reporting/interpreting operational metrics and making appropriate fact-based decisions.
- Proven ability to lead others and structure a complex and fast-paced organization.
- Significant experience in Operations
- Significant experience in project or program management within the Biologics or related Industry sector for new drug entities targeting IND or IMPD or BLA submissions.
- Proven and demonstrated leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills – highly efficient effective communicator with skills to influence, persuade and gain the cooperation of others at all levels within a matrix management business environment.
Precision Life Sciences
ConstructionView all jobs at Precision Life Sciences