Entry Level Account Manager
- Posted: 5 days ago
NOW HIRING IN THE SAN ANTONIO AREA!
MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE FOR DAILY IN-OFFICE MEETINGS
We are Precision Inc, a nonprofit fundraising firm in the San Antonio area. Currently, we are looking for an individual who enjoys giving back to the community to join our client management team
The Entry Level Account Manager starts as an entry-level position. They will work closely with the members of our fundraising team in the planning, coordination, and execution of our fundraising initiatives throughout the local area. The Entry Level Account Manager will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of event management and nonprofit fundraising through hands-on training with the goal of quickly moving to a Senior Level.
Responsibilities of an Entry Level Account Manager:
- Assist in the development and implementation of fundraising campaigns and strategies
- Assist with account management and event logistics for new and existing clients
- Ensure top-notch client representation at local community events
- Drive donations, community awareness, and donor loyalty through fundraising activities at the events
- Participate in daily meetings at our office to stay up to date with all client knowledge and updates
- Additional responsibilities as directed
Qualifications & Requirements Entry Level Account Manager:
- The ideal candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work hands-on in the local community
- Strong customer service, and excellent organizational/time management skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail and well as deadlines
- Experience in marketing, sales, customer service, retail, and advertising is a plus.
- Occasional travel is required
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Precision Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?