Customer Service & Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company has partnered with several Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies Nationwide as well as locally. The Charity Customer Service & Sale Representative plays a vital role in managing quality control, fundraising campaigns for our clients, assisting in the development of sales events, and training new associates.
We bring together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills, and potentially help us create progressive promotional event solutions for our clients. You’ll be surrounded by a supportive team in a fast-paced atmosphere. You will create dynamic energy for our charity associates from the opening greeting to the final close. You will play an essential role as a representative for some of the most prestigious non-profits focused on community engagement.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service & Sales Representative:
- Lead your team in delivering the best customer experience by troubleshooting issues and jumping in to assist with transactions.
- Identify skills gaps, then create and implement development plans.
- Drive client acquisition, lead generation, and brand loyalty through sales activities at the events.
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to increase knowledge of our charity partners.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Comfortable with being in-person with colleagues, clients, and customers
Requirements for the Position:
- High school diploma / GED.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and constant drive for victory.
- 0-2 Years in customer service or sales.
- Can follow a proven process.
We provide our Representatives with:
- Opportunity for Community and Charity Involvement.
- Comprehensive Training by a Branch Manager.
- Chances to Travel.
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities.
- COVID-19 Safety equipment, and a safe work environment.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Precision Inc