Warehouse Operations Associate
To assure smooth operation of the warehouse/yard by performing material inspections upon receipt, filling orders, loading, and unloading vehicles and notifying management of stock deficiencies. Strict adherence and a commitment to carrying out the Corporate and/or local policies, rules, and regulations in these areas is required.
· Receive product from vendors, ensuring physical count matches purchase order/invoice, and resolve discrepancies when they do not match
· Put away product to inventory locations
· Pick and pack items on a per order basis for dispatch to customers
· Ability to ensure accuracy of items picked/packed
· Properly stage orders in assigned bin locations
· Clean and organize warehouse
· Conduct cycle counts to identify loss and improve in-stock position
· Re-shelve canceled orders promptly
· Assist General Manager with all warehouse tasks when delegated
· High School diploma or GED equivalent
· Experience working in a warehouse environment
· General working knowledge of basic web-based software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Excel)
· Strong work ethic, punctual, responsible, and honest
· Positive attitude, helpful and respectful
· Work with a fluid schedule and available during peak hours
· Be able to lift up to 20 lbs. repetitively
· Communication skills both written and verbal
· Knowledge of all equipment and products
· Ability to prioritize many tasks
· Time management skills
· Various other tasks to help daily inner office.
· Ability to work both within a team and independently.
· Willingness to jump in and assist where assistance is needed.
· Must be able to multitask
Must pass a Background Check & and Drug Screening.