Over these last 45 years, PFC has been an active participant in markets and industries where technological advances require specific ceramic characteristics as part of their engineered design. With a commitment to continuous improvement, PFC continues to meet a level of quality that surpasses customer expectations.
We are seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbooks; issuing visitor's badges
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Transfer telephone calls
- Assist with shipping functions
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Bilingual in Korean preferred, but not required
- College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience: 1-2 years as a Front Desk or Receptionist with discretion and confidentiality
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Extensive written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible and work independently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Precision Ferrites and CeramicsPFC is a ceramics manufacturer for medical, electronic, aerospace, and government contracts. Currently, PFC is expanding operations and is looking to fill multiple positions.
Huntington Beach, CA