- $100,000 to $150,000 Yearly
Position: Project Manager (Storm Restoration)
Full & Part Time Entry-Level Positions
Sales & customer service
Areas: Colorado AND Illinois
Precision Exteriors Restoration is currently looking to add 3-5 individuals to our team of storm restoration representatives to assist in handling the influx of insurance claims due to storm damage such as hail and wind that have recently been affecting the metropolitan area. Our company’s revenue tripled from year to year! 20 million worth of restoration projects and insurance claim related construction, and we are expecting to continue to grow up to 40 million this year to become one of the area’s fastest growing restoration companies. To handle the additional jobs our company anticipates, we need 3-5 driven, energetic, independent individuals to join our team and assist homeowners with their insurance claims, estimates, and storm damage inspections.
No experience? No problem. We deliver the best storm restoration training program in the nation, developing fully capable, proficient representatives within 5 days.
Individuals we hire receive training on the basic construction, insurance, and storm damage knowledge they need in order to represent and assist homeowners through their projects, so prior experience is not necessary.
*NOTE* This is NOT a remote position.
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting Pay: $100,000
- Guaranteed base pay plus commission structure
- Commissions paid on all completed claims (average commission $1,500-$2,500 per job)
- Monthly and annual bonuses for performance
- Annual Company Trip
- Must be comfortable dealing face to face with customers
- Must be physically able to climb a ladder to a roof when necessary
- Must have reliable transportation
- Independent nature, self-discipline, and good time management (representatives create and manage their own work schedule)
- Previous sales experience is a plus, but not a necessity
- Must be willing/able to self-generate leads as well as run office-leads
- Must have a smart phone capable of taking pictures/video during home inspections and use company apps for job files
Responsibilities & duties of the position
- Inspecting & documenting homes for storm damage
- Meeting directly with homeowners after inspections to educate them on the repairs and claims process and sign restoration agreements
- Creating estimates & measuring home exteriors and damages
- Marketing / lead generation for new prospects
Precision Exteriors RestorationDenver, CO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.