Precision Edge Surgical Products Boyne City, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welcome to Precision Edge Surgical Products
Precision Edge is a world-renowned contract manufacturer of fine surgical components, cutting tools and accessories. As a surgical cutting tool manufacturer, we pride ourselves in our technical versatility and ability to assist our customers. We understand the fundamental requirement of superior performance from a surgical instrument and our team takes extreme pride in building quality products which provide a competitive edge for our customers.
Work With Us!
To make the best surgical instruments, we need the best people. We're always looking to add talent to our team! As a colleague at Precision Edge, you'll impact the health and wellbeing of thousands of orthopedic patients worldwide.
Assistant Controller: As an integral member of our Accounting team you'll play a direct part in the lifecycle of product, production costs, and responsibilities that include but are not limited to, supporting the Controller.
The Assistant Controller will be based out of our Boyne City, Michigan facility with travel required to the Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan facility.
Some of the responsibilities and duties of the Assistant Controller include:
- Oversight on month end closing and reviewing journal entries to ensure on-time reporting of Flash report and 10 day report.
- Cost analysis reporting
- Monthly trending reports
- Involved in forecasting and budgeting monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Maintenance of the financial integrity of the ERP system with includes working on testing of upgrades, assisting other departments on training and working with all areas with questions and correction of errors and maintaining accurate reporting.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field, preferred
- 5 to 7 years' experience in a manufacturing environment as a cost accountant, staff accountant or financial analyst.
- CPA certification or working towards certification
We offer completive wages and amazing benefits, some of which are:
- Benefits starting on DAY 1:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance for employees, spouses and dependent children up to age 26
- Company-paid short and long term disability coverage
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse and dependent children up to age 18
- Vacation pay that accrues on a bi-weekly basis
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits starting on the first of the month following 30 days of employment:
- 401k retirement savings plan with a 50% company match up to a 3% match
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Precision Edge Surgical Products
AddressBoyne City, MI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Precision Edge Surgical Products