Sales & Service Technicians - Garage Doors
Precision Door of NJ Pompton Plains, NJ
- Posted: March 09, 2021
We are offering an AMAZING opportunity to work for the #1 garage door company in the country!!! DRIVEN and ACCOUNTABLE employees can earn upwards of 70-80K in their 1st year!!!
You will receive paid training, company supplied vehicles, gas, tools, uniforms and excellent benefits.
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service is the #1 garage door company in the US with over 100 locations in the country! Precision Door Tristate is a franchise that has been in business since 1999 and is the leading overhead garage door company in the tri-state area. We are headquartered in Northern NJ and have locations in NY (Long Island, Westchester & Hudson Valley) and Fairfield, CT.
At Precision, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship, products, and customer service in the industry. We are currently looking for aggressive high energy self-starters to join our team. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, customer service driven, have strong communication skills, and the motivation to perform at the highest level.
We offer comprehensive medical, dental & vision benefits; life insurance; 401(k); and PTO, including vacation, sick and personal time.
Come join our team of driven and accountable people who deliver an exceptional customer experience!!!
The Garage Door Sales & Service Technician is responsible for working with customers and homeowners by providing them with solutions for repairing or replacing garage door systems as well as operators. Technicians will go into customers garages, complete full inspections of the garage, provide practical recommendations to the customer, and complete any agreed upon work same day.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Diagnose problems and provide solutions for the customer
- Educate customers on the options and benefits of our product offerings
- Perform on the spot service
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Must maintain safe work environment upon completion of work and ensure job site is clean and clear of debris
- Stay current with door models from various manufacturers
- Perform follow ups procedures with open door estimates
- Convert sales at a rate that is set by company
- Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements include:
- • H.S. Diploma or GED, some college preferred
- • 1-3 years of experience with Garage Door inspections, repairs and sales
- • Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License
- • Must be able to perform moderate to heavy physical labor in all weather conditions
- • Must be able to climb and work off of a step ladder
- • Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Precision Door of NJ
AddressPompton Plains, NJ
ConstructionView all jobs at Precision Door of NJ