We are a leading provider of network printing services for mid-sized to Fortune 1000 companies. We provide an innovative and complete solution to enable companies to reduce the costs and hassles associated with managing and supporting large network printer fleets.
Laser Printer Technician/ Break-Fix Specialist located in the greater Kansas City area
- Excellent customer relations skills combined with Excellent communication skills.
- Laser printer or digital copier maintenance/operation background that includes support.
- 5+ years of Laser printer repair experience
- Xerox and HP experience preferred but any manufacturer is desirable so long as you did parts replacement and break/fix.
- Maintain a remote warehouse inventory and assess changes in inventory needs.
- Manage client’s inventory levels at their facilities
- Manage completion of page count collection during monthly billing cycle.
- Carry out duty cycle cleaning on printers – as directed
- Must be a Self Starter/Independent, punctual with good attention to detail, clear driving record, able to
- Pass an immediate drug test and criminal background check.
Compensation - $20-$21/hr + OT + Med/Den/Vis insurance + 401K + $15K life insurance policy
Physical Functions Required:
Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods. May require bending, stooping, reaching up and lifting Up to 50 pounds
**All offers are contingent upon a Pre-Offer Drug Test and Background in accordance with State Laws.