- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Precision Cut Industries
Precision Cut Industries is a growing high-tech metal fabrication contract manufacturer. Our culture is driven by our desire to deliver world class customer service and we are seeking a disciplined results-driven professional that can be part of a team to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Ensure schedule & production commitments for outsourcing are maintained.
- Communicate regularly with vendors, production, and leadership teams to adjust schedule(s) to accommodate changes, as needed.
- Resolve outsourcing challenges with appropriate team members to ensure completion of orders.
- Review outsourcing vendors capacity for possible delays with customer shipments.
- Work with other departments for status updates on outsource steps.
- Assist in the development of, maintain, and drive overall production schedule execution.
- Run Open Order/Backlog report and track progress through production of sales orders and work orders.
- Previous experience in procurement, production, manufacturing, and/or other related fields.
- Manage multiple priorities under pressure.
- Cross-train with other departments, in other functions, for back-up coverage.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
- Computer skills; Outlook, ERP/MRP System, Microsoft Excel and Word.
Precision Cut Industries
115 Ram DriveHanover, PA
Get fresh Metal Cutter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.