General Laborer (1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift)
- Posted: 13 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The General Shop Laborer performs a variety of physical labor tasks.
· Operates a wide variety of hand and power tools.
· Closely follows directions to operate machinery, hold or supply materials and tools, and load or unload items on machinery and assembly lines.
· Assist with assembly of metal fabricated parts on assembly lines.
· Cleans and maintains a manufacturing area free from debris and dirt, and readies or puts away tools as assigned.
· Performs miscellaneous jobs at the plant, as needed.
· May be trained to act as forklift operator when normal operator is out.
· Reports any issues to supervisor or higher-level employee.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to listen, understand, and follow directions.
· Ability to handle materials and equipment in a responsible manner.
· Ability to perform basic arithmetic as needed.
· Ability to work in a variety of roles.
Education and Experience:
· Previous labor experience preferred.
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Ability to handle prolonged periods of standing and walking consistently.
· Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the entire body. This will include lifting, balancing, walking, carrying, and stooping.
· Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds consistently.
· Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions and tolerate exposure to typical noises and smells associated with a manufacturing plant.
Precision Cut Industries
115 Ram DriveHanover, PA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?