Precision's award winning team is searching for a new Marketing Sales Representative to join our team full time. You will join a results oriented team and participate in building new business for our clients and growing our own brand as a company.
Are you qualified? Necessary Traits:
- Ability to communicate with both groups and individuals
- Ability to communicate in person and over the phone
- Must be able to readily solve customer issues and answer questions
- Resourceful, persistent and friendly
- The ability to have fun at work
- Down to earth and genuine
- Self accountable and self motivated
- Professional and Reliable
Also looking for :
- At least one year in sales, marketing, customer service or retail preferred but not required
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid ID
- Great verbal and written comprehension
- Time Management Skills
- Bilingual skills a huge pus!
** All Training paid for and provided by Precision!
A day in the life of a Sales Ambassador:
- Establish knowledge and understanding of our client’s brand and products
- Cultivate relationships
- Identify opportunities to produce results for new accounts
- Ensure customers receive the highest level of customer service
- Persuasively demonstrate the value of the represented product
- Close sales
- Educate customers on the proper use and maintenance of their new product
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company’s core values
- Demonstrate ownership by becoming an expert in your territory
The dynamic individual chosen for this role will work amongst our sales team to hit weekly sales goals through engaging with various leads and customers.
Our team is comprised of very ambitious and humble individuals that take their opportunity and position seriously.
At the same time, if you don’t like to have FUN while at work, this simply isn’t the company for you - we are a hands on company that chooses to enjoy the ride.
Perks of working with PBS :
- Personalized mentorship
- Executive Coaching
- Direct Interaction with CEO and a supportive team
- Dynamic hands on training - in office and real world application
- Self Controlled Advancement + professional development plans
- Fun Team Events and travel opportunities
- Professional Networking Opportunities
If you feel like you could be a great fit, we want to hear from you. Please apply today to get the ball rolling! Qualified candidates will be contacted by the HR team within 24-48 hours of applying. Good Luck!