Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role requires the ability to become, over time, a subject matter expert in Epicor BisTrack and other Off-the shelf software solutions used in our business. BisTrack is an ERP business management solution used by some our supply side business Divisions.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
· Support of the off the shelf software we use, including installing, configuring, testing, monitoring and troubleshooting
· Responsible for the application security process, user setup, role privilege definition, assignment and security permissions and overseeing the installation and/or upgrade of software package releases.
· Performs assigned tasks related to the planning and execution of integration and acceptance testing and assists in the creation of system documentation and user training materials.
· Works with the IT Infrastructure team to help resolve issues where there is overlap between software and hardware.
· Documents, tracks, and monitors software application trouble tickets to ensure timely problem resolution.
· Over time, provides one-on-one application training with users to help them avoid problems that generate tickets.
· Helps coordinate new software releases and system upgrades, verifies releases and patches to the enterprise and mobile versions to ensure proper systems operations and resolution of system issues
· Manages and or implements data or template changes within the system as requested
· Some weekend and after hour work may be required.
· Some travel expected for application training, annual user group meetings, and occasional visits to various offices in support of the business application.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer science
· 0 to 2 years of experience in a technical role
· Professional level skills using Office 365 application
· Proven ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies and applying that knowledge to training others
· Strong desire and ability to work in a team oriented, customer service environment with excellent communication capabilities
· Proven capability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Proven ability to work with users diplomatically and skillfully.
· Previous experience working with Epicor BisTrack is a strong plus.
· Construction or homebuilding experience is a plus.
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
· Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
· Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.