Solon, OH factory position Available
- Compensation: $15.00 starting
- Employment type: full-time
· Technically oriented, accurate, respectful, stable? Please join our team, learn how to operate custom machinery and become a craftsman in our industry.
We are a small manufacturing company have been in business for over 60 years, looking to hire for the long term. We manufacture a unique product and have custom machinery that takes time and effort to learn. Jobs range from short runs with many set-ups per day to 4-week production runs. Mechanical ability, familiarity with basic shop equipment (Small tools, lathe, grinder, drill press), common sense required (no CNC equipment).
Improvement (striving to improve each day)
Responsive (to customers, vendors, each other)
Integrity (honest, respectful, can be counted on)
- Must be able to run their workstation, organize jobs, pick materials accurately and work efficiently.
- Must be comfortable in a 15 person shop,
- have the ability to stand for a long period of time and lift over 60 lbs.
We take a lot of pride in servicing new and repeat customers in many industries with a high-quality product.
We quote, manufacture and deliver quickly and have close to a perfect rejection rate for product.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must submit to pre-employment and ongoing drug tests, background check and aptitude tests
- Manufacturing: 2 years
- Machine Operator: 2 years
- Life Insurance and 401 K only