CNC Lathe Machinist - Aerospace
Precision Aerospace is looking for both 1st and 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in our Phoenix, AZ Office
We are also hiring CNC Mill Machinist inquire within
*****Must be willing to relocate to Phoenix AZ******
Precision Aerospace, LLC a Tier 1 aerospace manufacturer that has been in business 40+ years in Phoenix Arizona is looking for CNC Lathe Machinists to join our team. This role will play a vital part in supporting operations to ensure maximum production performance. We are dedicated to meeting challenging goals in a fast-paced environment.
- 1st Shift 6am-2pm
- 2nd Shift: 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm, Monday – Friday (Differential Available)
- Overtime Available
For qualified candidates, we are offering either a “Relocation Bonus” or “Sign On Bonus” up to $2,500 (subject to normal payroll taxes)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid lunch break (30 minutes)
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Why Join Our Team?
Come join our growing team where you will get to make a difference daily by continuing to help building our reputation for speed, quality, responsiveness, and ability to handle complex products. We are committed to exceeding customers’ expectations while providing opportunities for growth and a safe, positive, and strong team environment for all employees.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Must have expertise with the precision machining of critical aerospace hardware including castings, and forgings ranging from aluminum to high nickel alloys.
- Setup and initial program validation.
- Demonstrated skill to perform inspection and validation of key features at CNC machines.
- Ability to adapt to changing work priorities and successfully overcome machining obstacles.
- Involves collaboration with engineering/programing/management for machining optimization and fixture design.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and application of geometric tolerancing
- Ability to set-up and run Vertical and Horizontal CNC Lathes with minimal supervision
- Expert skill in precision measuring equipment
- Proficient ability to read blueprints supporting Aerospace industries
- Ability to properly prioritize workload based on communication from QC and CNC managers
- Work in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Excellent organization skills, written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team oriented, possessing the ability to work cohesively with others to accomplish assigned responsibilities.
- Positive attitude
- Promotes a positive image of Precision Aerospace
With facilities in Phoenix, AZ, we are positioned to meet the challenges of our industry. Our company has been deep-rooted in the aerospace industry since 1976, and we are proud of the long-term relationships we’ve forged with our high-profile customers.
We are committed to exceeding customers’ expectations while providing opportunities for growth & a strong team environment.
Precision Aerospace LLC is a global supplier of build-to-print,complex machined sheet metal fabrications; including welded and mechanical assemblies supporting the aerospace industry, primarily for engine and exhaust applications. With facilities in Phoenix, AZ, we are positioned to meet the challenges of our industry. Our company has been deep-rooted in the aerospace industry since 1976, and we are proud of the long-term relationships we’ve forged with our high-profile customers.
Precision AerospaceSacramento, CA
WebsiteView All Precision Aerospace Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.