Auto Sales, $70K to $150K Plus a year
Precision Acura of Princeton Lawrenceville, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
3001 US Hwy 1, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Automotive Sales Consultant
Income Range: $60K - $100K+!
Take your earnings to the next level!
Top Earners $150K!
Salary + Commission + Bonus
We have cars!
Are you inquisitive and witty? Do you create the conversation? Visitors come to our dealership to buy. Take your automotive highline, luxury experience and create a new buying experience and relationship when customers decide to buy a new vehicle. If you have experience with any of America’s top brands, we welcome you to further your career with us at the #1 place in the Tri-State area to buy an Acura.
Precision Acura of Princeton is the preferred New and Used Acura Car Dealership Serving Edison NJ, East Brunswick NJ, Levittown PA and Flemington NJ Drivers. We opened for business in March of 1995. Our Mission Statement has included and will always include 'Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life'. Precision Acura won the 2020 Precision Team Awarded – NJ’s only 22-time winner!
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
We are currently taking applications for Sales Consultants to keep up with customer demand. You will succeed with excellent training and support from our Management Team. Military veterans are encouraged to apply. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Potential Income: $60K - $100K+!
- Salary + Commission + Bonus
- 5 Day Work Week
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with percentage match
- Paid Vacation
- Employee discount program
- Opportunities for career advancement!
Responsibilities – Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and listen to their requirements in order to their vehicle needs with one in current pre-owned inventory.
- Accompany customer on test drives and demonstrate vehicle features and technology.
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Continuously develop product and sales knowledge to become the vehicle authority.
- Know the ins and outs of the inventory, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives and creative ideas.
- Complete all paperwork
- Close the deal and deliver vehicle to customer
- Utilize dealership control and follow-up system and procedures
- Bring your “A” game along with a positive attitude to work with you every day.
Qualifications/Requirements – Sales Consultant:
- Previous successful Automotive Sales Experience is a plus, but sales experience in any field, whether it's in Real Estate, Home Furnishings, Electronics or Retail Sales, is a plus!
- Professional appearance
- Strong record of positive customer service results with customer focused attitude
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit
- Great communication skills with customers and team members
- Must have an outgoing personality, strong customer service skills and be self-motivated
- Strong computer and phone skills (Internet, CRM, VinSolutions, Autotrader)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Precision Acura of Princeton
AutomotiveView all jobs at Precision Acura of Princeton