SAP Technical Architect
Precise Solutions Lake Forest, IL
- Expired: October 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Precise Solutions, we are looking for top talent consultants to bring on as employees of our organization and service our clients in the various Life Sciences Industries. We are much more than a consulting firm! Precise Solutions provides competitive compensation packages with great salaries, benefits, health insurance, paid time off and employer-based 401k contributions.
We currently have an immediate need for the following:
Job Title: SAP Technical Architec
Location: 100% REMOTE candidate must work 8-5 M-F CST
Compensation: $95.00 per hour, Paid Time off, Company 401k contributions, Health, dental, and vision insurance. Total Annual Compensation including benefits is $220,000.00
Senior level SAP Technical Architect Profile-Must have the following:
Expert level knowledge in SAP Global Trade Services module covering Global Trade Master Data, Sanctioned Party Screening, Embargo Screening, Licensing, Market Authorization, Product Classification, Exports (Self filing / Broker Managed), Imports (Self filing/ Broker Managed), Transits (Self filing / Broker Managed) and Special Customs Procedures as IP/ PUCC.
SAP Technical Architect Job Description
Position will be responsible for defining, designing, governing and delivering SAP solutions that enable and enhance pharmaceutical clients Global Trade and Compliance processes. This position is accountable to ensure high quality solution designs that meet current and anticipated business needs. Responsibilities also include evaluating alternatives to satisfy business objectives, estimating and planning SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) projects and cross-functional projects. This position is responsible for partnering with business leadership and project management to provide guidance to technical teams, driving effective issue management and communication to key stakeholders, and delivering successful end results.
The position will be involved in solving complex problems that arise during the planning and execution of different projects. The GTS architect is responsible for the solution template governance.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in software engineering, business, information systems, or a discipline closely related to the client area served.
- Bachelor's degree and 14 years of experience; or Masters degree and 12 years of experience; or PhD and 6 years of experience
- Minimum of 15 years of experience including 6 years hands on SAP GTS configuration and implementation. Supervisory experience is required.
- Demonstrable end-to-end business process knowledge in Global Trade and Compliance processes. (Compliance Management, Customs Management)
- Expert level knowledge in SAP Global Trade Services module covering Global Trade Master Data, Sanctioned Party Screening, Embargo Screening, Licensing, Market Authorization, Product Classification, Exports (Self filing / Broker Managed), Imports (Self filing/ Broker Managed), Transits (Self filing / Broker Managed) and Special Customs Procedures as IP/ PUCC.
- Expert level knowledge on handling integrations with other SAP Teams (Supply Chain, Purchasing, Order to Cash and Finance),
- Expertise in handling interfaces with various systems (both internal and external to the organization) like Seeburger, TIBCO, Open Text, SharePoint.
- Expertise in handling requirements from different customs offices around the world, especially for the US, Netherlands, Germany, and Ireland.
- Exposure of handling IDocs (EDI), background job (using Autosys), SAP system life cycle (SLC), documentation (in Solution Manager), testing (Quality Center).
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical Products (e.g. GMP).
- Managing SAP projects and teams; working knowledge of all aspects of the SAP ASAP methodology including Applications, Integration, Data, Security, Change Management, Training, and Communications.
- Hands-on experience planning and facilitating blueprint workshops.
- Strong understanding of developing complex interfaces.
- Ability to resolve complex issues in high stress and high-pressure situations.
- Effective communication and influencing Senior Leaders in business and IT.
- Critical Thinking.
- Coaching and mentoring business and IT resources to ensure effective and sustainable application designs.
- Ability to travel globally.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally and with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to realty
- Sr GTS app space who has strong blend of process and technical knowledge
- Acted in a lead role for large implementations in GTS
- Strong knowledge of the Business process side and technology side
- Free trade zone related enhancements- strongly preferred
- Work independently without lots of direction
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLake Forest, IL
TechnologyView all jobs at Precise Solutions