- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Precise Solutions, we are looking for top talent consultants to bring on as employees of our organization and service our clients in the various Life Sciences Industries. We are much more than a consulting firm! Precise Solutions provides competitive compensation packages with great salaries, benefits, health insurance, paid time off and employer-based 401k contributions.
We currently have an immediate need for the following:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Lake County, IL USA
Compensation: $63.00 per hour, Paid Time off, Company 401k contributions, Health, dental, and vision insurance. Total Annual Compensation including benefits is $145,000.00
Note: Please do not submit resumes with candidate photos, they will not be considered.
Network Engineer Job Description:
We are looking for a Network Engineer with experience in Cloudflare to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. The Cloudflare Network Engineer will be part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs. The Cloudflare Network Engineer will have the following qualifications and real world experience in the following:
- Network infrastructure support and implementation experience
- Experience with Cloudflare web portal and familiarity with associated services
- Firewall management experience and concepts of stateful inspection, allow lists, block lists
- DDoS mitigation management experience (network infrastructure attacks)
- Advanced DDoS mitigation support (application layer at http/https, DNS)
- GRE tunnel build, management and controlling traffic flows at Internet access points traffic (outbound and inbound)
- Knowledge of concepts for proxies (reverse proxies, forward proxies)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) design experience (monitor, detect, learn, deploy methodology)
- Solutioning and day-to-day support of Cloudflare services and associated processes
- Monitoring and enabling standard and custom WAF rules and rate limiting ACL's per customer requirements
- Experience with network automation and DevOps processes (Azure DevOps)
- Experience with network automation code and appropriate languages (Python3, Terraform, Ansible, YAML)
- Experience with restful API support, reporting, and deployment process per Cloudflare API's.
- Experience as a Linux system administrator and best practices (RHEL8, Ubuntu)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IAS) methodologies, techniques, and processes (scripting, API's, versioning control, statefulness requirements)
- Knowledge of DNS and proven ability to coordinate required CNAME record changes with appropriate teams to migrate traffic through services
- Experience with SSL Cert architecture, issuing, and deployment processes required maintaining the environment in the portal
Cloudflare Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Documenting the solution designs and ensuring successful deployment and support.
- Developing design documents (Visio), change documents (ServiceNow) and tasks, implementation plans (word and excel documents), etc… ensuring network qualification process for our regulated industry
- Becoming the subject matter expert (SME) for DDoS and WAF operational, implementation, and deployment of services, processes, and procedures
- Coordinating with business contacts and project managers to meet project requirements and timelines.
- Communicating with Infrastructure leads and technical resources from various teams on a regular basis ensuring to keep folks up to date on the WAF deployment/design.
- Troubleshooting level2, 3 support for operations teams of DDoS, WAF, CDN as required to ensure maximum uptime and problem resolution for the business.
- Taking direction from senior engineers supporting this environment and ensuring compliance within the overall client’s business technology architecture.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Precise Solutions
Get fresh Network Consulting Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!