Senior Solution Architect (Federal Business Development)
- Posted: over a month ago
Precise Software Solutions, Inc., has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Solution Architect to join our Business Development and Growth Team. Precise’s services primarily focus on System Integration, Digital Transformation, Data Management and Analytics, Cybersecurity, Cloud Infrastructure and Integration, and Strategic Consulting. Reporting to the Chief Customer and Growth Officer and working closely with the growth team and Precise technical subject matter experts, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced solutioning professional to bring unique skills to a dynamic and growing company.
Domain experience with Federal Government customer organizations and programs is required.
The Senior Solution Architect provides technical leadership for evaluating and qualifying opportunities to pursue as well as solutioning, writing, and reviewing of proposal content. While this role is primarily focused on business development work, the Senior Solution Architect works with Precise’s Chief Technology Officer and the technical teams at Precise to formulate solutions that meet clients’ needs. The successful candidate will have a strategic, big-picture perspective and also be able to dive into niches as needed (with SME support), with the ability to learn new tools, as necessary.
The Senior Solution Architect designs and architects appropriate solutions to win new business contracts with values ranging from small ($25-75M) to midsize (>$75M - $90M+) to large deals (>$100M). Operating within the company’s overall business development processes, philosophy and policies, the Senior Solution Architect works with business development, engineering, innovation, pricing, contracts, operations, and the Leadership Team at Precise to collaboratively identify, qualify, capture and win SI-based opportunities.
- Accountable for overall technical solutions for client proposals
- Ensure development of solutions that offer competitive distinction and readily executable approaches
- Lead and coordinate solutioning teaming activities and decisions including proposal coordination / writing / strategy inputs
- Collaborate with partners as prime or subcontractor, depending on the opportunity and strategy
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations for prospects/customers
- Gain the cooperation of technical experts and specialists on advanced designs
- Good sense of anticipating client, team, and partner needs to meet client deadlines
- Collect business intelligence and identify gaps and emerging requirements
- Understand and evaluate existing IT system architecture
- Connect the business mission, strategy, and processes of the organization to its IT strategy
- Document alignment between business and IT using multiple architectural models
- Demonstrate how current and future needs of the client will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner
- Operate across organizational and computing “silos” to drive common approaches and expose information assets and processes across the organization
- Deliver an architecture that supports the most efficient and secure designs meeting clients’ business needs.
- Knowledgeable and experience with cloud, AI, ML, RPA, and/or NLP is a plus
- Ability to understand client business and technology drivers- business IT alignment.
- Strong capability to estimate, size, and come up with dependencies/assumptions in solutioning.
- Lead the coordination effort for coding challenges by working with team SMEs
Qualifications/Required Skills/Attributes of the Ideal Candidate
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder, with the ability to obtain, at a minimum, Public Trust clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in computer science, engineering, business, management, or a related discipline
- 10+ years of professional experience in relevant industry or 8+ years of professional experience with a related Masters’ degree
- Candidate may be located in any US state and available to travel as required
- Deep understanding and working experience in software development lifecycle and services delivery.
- Excellent solution architecture expertise in UI, middleware, database, security, infrastructure.
- Broad IT industry knowledge, deep expertise in one or more technical areas: User experience, SOA, microservices, enterprise service bus, database design, access and identity management, high availability infrastructure, Cloud, DevSecOps, etc.
- Polished and articulate verbal communications and platform skills with the ability to make high-level presentations
- Experience working in a performance-based environment
- Mature leadership style that aligns with an open and transparent corporate culture
- Interest in working as part of a small and growing company, with awareness about the opportunities and challenges that come with a highly adaptive environment
- Exemplary oral, written, interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Able to produce results within a collaborative environment
- Highly organized and deadline-driven; able to multitask
- Responsible and responsive to demands and needs driven by clients’ deadlines
Precise Software Solutions, Inc. (Precise), an SBA 8(a) program participant, is an innovative small business with a proven record of success delivering quality services and solutions to government organizations. A CMMI Level 3 company, Precise serves as a trusted advisor to senior technology executives and helps government agencies enhance and expand their information technology capabilities. Precise helps their customers capitalize on the efficiencies offered by technological advancements and ensures the integrity of their IT systems and programs so they can perform their public mission more effectively. The company is known for delivering agile and innovative solutions and specializes in strategic consulting, system modernization and integration, digital transformation and experience, infrastructure and cloud implementation, and data management and analytics.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Training and Development
- Two Innovation Days
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual Charity Donation Match
- Awards and Recognition
- Standing Desks
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Precise is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants.
Powered by JazzHR
Precise Software Solutions, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Precise Software Solutions, Inc.