We are currently looking for a Mid-Level Java Developer to join our Team!
If you have 4-6 years of Java and Angular experience with the ability to work in Baltimore, MD then please apply today!
A qualified candidate must have or be able to attain a Public Trust clearance.
Precise Software Solutions, Inc., an SBA 8(a) program participant, is an innovative small business with a proven record of success delivering quality services and solutions to government organizations. A CMMI Level 3 company, Precise serves as a trusted advisor to senior technology executives and helps government agencies enhance and expand their information technology capabilities. Precise helps their customers capitalize on the efficiencies offered by technological advancements and ensures the integrity of their IT systems and programs so they can perform their public mission more effectively. The company is known for delivering agile and innovative solutions and specializes in strategic consulting, system modernization and integration, digital transformation and experience, infrastructure and cloud implementation, and data management and analytics.
Responsibilities will include:
Specific roles & responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with business analysts, other developers, and test engineers on the team to produce high quality software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns and processes
- Can independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software
- Assist less experienced staff in user specifications, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards - Actively engage in process improvement initiatives.
• Experience in full software lifecycle development with Java/J2EE, Java Script, REST/JAX/Soap Web Services, Weblogic, Spring Framework, Oracle 11g/12c, PL/SQL, Maven, HTML5, Log4f, Junit, and Unix/Linux experience.
• Experience in developing applications using Angular/Java technology stack
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and rule engine processing
• Experience with developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
• Experience in parallel development environment managing overlapping efforts impacting same function.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives.
• Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask
• Experience with Subversion, JIRA, HP ALM
• FDA Imports domain knowledge - Familiar with Agile development methodology
Requires US Citizen or US Person with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Desired: ADF, Drools, Angular 2+, JPA/ORM
Experience with transitioning business logic from PL/SQL to Java, developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
Education: BS and 6+ years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 4 years of prior relevant experience. 2+ Years of Angular Experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Training and Development
- Two Innovation Days
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual Charity Donation Match
- Awards and Recognition
- Standing Desks
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Precise is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants.
Powered by JazzHR
Precise Software Solutions, Inc.