Accounts Receivable/Office Clerk
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Locally owned electrical & lighting supplier seeking an entry level Office Clerk. We are a fast paced, hard-working corporation focused on high-end residential and commercial projects within the tri-state area. You will be fully in charge of submitting and requesting payments from both vendors & customers and administrative support to assist with day to day operations.
- Strong organizational skills
- Construction/Lighting background (preferred)
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment, work in teams, and stay positive and consistent.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Proficiency in Quickbooks (preferred)
- Review of shipping logs, confirming all invoices are received and all products delivered as indicated.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks and credit card transactions
- Coordinate documents and information between staff and other vendors
- Maintain records of all outstanding balances and collections
- Draft correspondence for standard past-due accounts, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Providing general administrative support towards other staff including data entry and document submissions, including but not limited to purchase orders, sales orders, invoices, etc.
- Follow up with vendors to ensure products are received on time, and providing customers with consistent updates.
1203 w st gorges aveLinden, NJ
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?