Shipping Coordinator (Office position)
- The Shipping Coordinator will report to the Shipping Manager and will be responsible for all stores purchase orders, which require the use of the internet for routing and knowledge of Microsoft Excel for the preparation of weekly spreadsheets.
- Job duties include:
- Retrieve purchase orders through the use of the Internet and Performance EDI posting through NAV system
- Prepare spreadsheets for all PO’s when necessary
- Process labels using different portals to create UCC-128, UPS and FedEx labels
- Route PO’s through various assigned portals
- Key orders manually or process integrated orders in ERP system (MS Dynamic Navision)
- Reconcile orders through the internet
- Process Advance Ship Notices (ASN)
- Invoice through SPS Commerce and EDI or other portals
- Other assigned duties:
- Assist shipping manager and other shipping assistant with their workflow as needed, which may include filing, processing shipping documents (invoices, bills of lading, labels, etc.).
FULL TIME POSITION
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM