Do you have an enthusiastic, energetic attitude? Do you like to work in a fast-paced, fun, work environment? Are you a team player with a belief that good service does matter? Then we are looking for you to join our company! Precise Parking is currently looking to hire Valet Parking Attendants for our parking location in Commerce, CA.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Ability to communicate in a professionally, positive and friendly demeanor to the guest upon arrival and departure
- Follow company procedure(s) in welcoming and acknowledging all guests and visitors
- Collect and effectively administer company key processing system for guests from their arrival to their departure
- Communicate with guests on information within the citadel including places of interest
- Experience with both manual and automatic transmission-based vehicles
- Ability to perform parallel parking of vehicles in company lot
- Perform a procedural visual inspection for incoming vehicles and noting dents, scratches, damage, broken lights, windows, and record the such conditions on company provided system
- Perform a company procedural VIN check on each incoming vehicle
- Provide evidence of a valid driver’s license and pass a DMV check to ensure a clean driving record (for insurance purposes)
- Ability to pass drug screening and criminal background check (for insurance purposes)
- Must be at least 21 years old (for insurance purposes)
- Ability to work with units of American currency in calculating and completing company transactions
- Ability to perform physical activities including standing, sitting, walking, and running
- Availably to work with flexible schedules and part-time hours including weekends and holidays.
- Monitor and maintain safety, security, and cleanliness of parking areas, portico and behind the valet stand.
- Re-route traffic when parking facility reaches maximum capacity and ensure staff is informed.
- Maintain the company’s dress code including the wearing of company provided attire
- Adhere to all company procedures and policies
- Valid/Acceptable Driving Record
- Background Screening
- Standing/Walking for long periods of time.
- Lifting, Pushing, and Pulling up to 25 lbs.
- Bending/Squatting frequently.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in valet parking
Customer and Personal Service— Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
English Language— Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Computers and Electronics— General Knowledge of applications and programming. Using computers and electronic devices to enter data and/or process information.
Speaking— Talking to others to convey information effectively.
Service Orientation— Actively enhance customer service in a professional approach to properly relay information and ideas.
Reading Comprehension— Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
Critical Thinking— Using logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Writing— Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate.
Integrity— Job requires being honest and ethical.
Initiative— Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Precise Parking LLC