We are looking for an Administrative Assistant with bookkeeping experience who enjoys doing a broad job scope. You would need to think quick on your feet, be able to solve problems, be proficient in QuickBooks and have an upbeat attitude. Do you enjoy multitasking?We are a growing company and youwill be required to perform a variety of job duties so there'll never be a dull moment.Bookkeeping (AP & AR functions, certain HR tasks including payroll), administrative office support, scheduling service calls and appointments, dispatching technicians and talking to customers on the phone would be the main job duties. If variety is the spice of life for you, we'd love to hear from you!
Work Hours:40 hours weekly, Monday through Friday
Pay Range: $15 - $20 per hour DOE
Benefits:PTO, Health Insurance, Supplemental Insurance, RetirementPlan, Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Expert QuickBooks skills
- Advanced computer skills (proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Prior office management experience (bookkeeping, customer service, project management)
- Experience working with AP/AR, payroll, and basic business bookkeeping requirements
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Well organized and ability to work independently
- Experience in HVAC, plumbing or construction trade is a plus
Precise Comfort & Climate Specialists Inc.