Precise Clinical Neuroscience Specialist are looking for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to our growing practice. Currently, our 2 Psychiatrist and 3 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner's are booked out 1.5 Months! We are growing rapidly and are looking for the perfect Psychiatric NP to join our team!
- Functions independently to perform psychiatric history for complex acute, critical, and chronically ill psychiatric patients.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s age-specific needs.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities
- Implements interventions to support the patient to regain or maintain psychiatric stability.
- Monitors the effectiveness of interventions.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members by making appropriate referrals.
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.
- Inpatient and out patient responsibilities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Graduate of an accredited Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Program
- Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Licensure
- Current Nurse Practitioner certification in psychiatry
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Eligible for hospital privileges
- Make your own schedule
- Competitive Compensation
- Specialized Marketing Plan to target patients you prefer to see!