Patient Recruitment Specialist
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of patients? Are you compassionate, professional, goal oriented, and a multi-tasker? If so, then we may have the ideal role for you.
The Patient Recruitment Specialist role offers an amazing opportunity to help Precise CNS live its mission by providing patients the most advanced and compassionate care to relieve suffering from mental disorder, restore function and renew hope. This job is for someone who is hungry to make a difference and not afraid to keep trying.
The Patient Recruitment Specialist will focus on retention of current and new members by providing local proactive ?high touch? outreach and enhanced patient experience. This position will help them schedule appointments gaining access to life enhancing experience would ensure that the patient has an excellent service experience.
The specialist will regularly exercise discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests, interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques.
- Educate prospective patients of services we offer.
- Lead nurturing by phone engagement of prospective lead by being a brand ambassador.
- Contact and convert assigned leads.
- Document patient recruitment activity in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Identify potential patients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Excellence in the following are a MUST:
- Outstanding communication skills in person and on the phone.
- Natural ability to build relationships and make connections.
- MOTIVATION and DRIVE to impact the lives of others is highly important.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred.
- Call center experience a plus.
- Medical industry experience a plus.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Comprehension of computerS