The BCBA reports to the Administrator and serves as a member of the administrative team providing support, guidance, direction, and supervision to assigned behavior interventionists. The BCBA is responsible for supporting the Administrator to ensure systems and protocols are implemented and followed, create systems when needed, and monitor staff under his/her supervision.
- Masters degree and a BCBA
- Excellent Clinical & Leadership skills
- 2+ years clinical experience including: Direct service with individuals with varying diagnoses, diverse levels of functioning, and a broad range of ages o Individual client program development across skill levels, moderate to severe problem behaviors, and service delivery settings (i.e., home, school, community)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Expertise in all empirically evaluated assessment and intervention strategies
- 1+ years supervision experience including:
- Fluency with all Microsoft Office programs
- Self-motivated, responsible, honest, articulate, excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have a professional demeanor, be well-organized, and pay attention to detail
- Demonstrate skills consistent with serving culturally and linguistically diverse families in low and high SES areas
- Maintains professional boundaries, professional composure, and work well under pressure
- Demonstrates effective communication skills to interact with behavior interventionists, students, family members, and school district staff.
- Provide clinical consultation including behavior plans and programming to staff
- Provide administration support
- Review program effectiveness, make recommendations, monitor data collection, and graph/monitor progress
- Conduct staff meetings and professional development meetings as indicated
- Supervise and monitor assessments assigned from admission to completion
- Conduct FBAs
- Conduct Report Review/Revisions
- Address parental concerns and needs and attend IEP Meetings as needed
- Provide Direct Case Supervision
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Administrator
- Maintain all applicable personal certifications, licenses, professional insurances, TB clearance up to date
- Name the company as certificate holder of the Professional Liability Insurance (if applicable)
- Maintain telephone contact and a reliable method to record scheduled appointments and return phone calls within 24 hours
- Maintain reliable transportation and current liability insurance for the vehicle
- Stand, sit, twist, kneel, bend-over, crouch down, walk, and sit/play on floor for extended periods of time as well as lift, push, and pull up to 40 lbs without assistance from another adult.
Precious Hearts Academy
Why Work Here?Precious Hearts Academy is a Non Public School for students with autism and developmental disabilities in San Bernardino, CA. We provide behavior intervention support for our students with a wide range of behavioral concerns in the academic school setting. We serve students by approaching their needs both individually and as a part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team which include licensed experts in special education, behavioral, speech, and occupational therapies. We are looking for energetic and compassionate individuals to join our team.
Awesome team, great working environment, motivated staff to make a difference in our students lives.
San Bernardino, CA