Customer Service Representative | Full Time | Immediate Hire
As a Customer Service Representative, primary responsibilities include analyzing and managing customer accounts. Answering all customer service inquiries and providing quality customer care. Other duties include: interviewing and making basic hiring decision, participating in and leading team meetings, and presenting relevant products and services to interested customers.
Our Company Provides:
- Full paid training through our proven Career Development Program
- Weekly team outings
- Positive and professional environment
- Travel opportunities for our top representatives
- Competitive pay options
- Previous customer service and sales experience
- Reliable Transportation
- Strong communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A high student mentality and outstanding positive attitude
Praxis Management, Inc.
Why Work Here?At Praxis Management, Inc. we believe in "WOW-ing" our clients, providing quality consulting to our customers, and growth opportunities for our team. "WOW-ing" our clients means going above and beyond expectations. We believe that by providing quality consulting, we will create and maintain a reputation as the best choice for fortune 100 companies to increase their market share. We believe that face to face marketing is the best way to do business, and no one builds better relationships with customers than us.
We work to attract, train, and continuously develop an incredible team to be the best versions of themselves and achieve success together.