Praxis Management, Inc. is a Marketing & Business Development firm that specializes in Direct Marketing, Client Acquisition, and Customer Retention. We believe in being the best, so we work with the best. Our client portfolio includes the largest telecommunications and energy companies in the nation.
The Account Manager position will assist the Marketing & Advertising department in the implementation of increasing brand awareness for our clientele, driving sales, and ultimately generating new business leads.
This is a marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm, in which full training is provided.
Responsibilities of an Account Manager:
• Regularly attend client meetings for account performance reviews, campaign product knowledge, and goal setting.
• Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories
• Contact consumers about existing products/services and assess the need for any additional features / upgrades
• Track and report measures of success in the market
• Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure
What we offer for the Account Manager:
• Consistent schedule and full time work
• Mentorship on leadership, business coaching, and finances
• Travel opportunities
• Monetary bonuses and competitive compensation
• Positive work environment
• Recognition and promotions based on individual performance
Praxis Management, Inc.
Why Work Here?At Praxis Management, Inc. we believe in "WOW-ing" our clients, providing quality consulting to our customers, and growth opportunities for our team. "WOW-ing" our clients means going above and beyond expectations. We believe that by providing quality consulting, we will create and maintain a reputation as the best choice for fortune 100 companies to increase their market share. We believe that face to face marketing is the best way to do business, and no one builds better relationships with customers than us.
We work to attract, train, and continuously develop an incredible team to be the best versions of themselves and achieve success together.