Customer Solutions Specialist
Praxair Logistics, LLC-Transportation Bethlehem, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Customer Solutions Specialist to join our team located in Bethlehem, PA. This position is responsible for performing customer service activities in a call center environment with the objective to create a better overall customer experience. Customer Solutions Specialists receive and handle all incoming customer inquiries; taking complete ownership of issue(s) until the customer's goal and/or need is achieved.
- Maintains ongoing relationship with regional customers and sales staff by answering incoming calls, correcting order issues, processing customer orders, and resolving customer product or service issues.
- Processes sales orders and order changes and confirms shipment/delivery dates and cancellations.
- Provide product sales and support to customers, other Customer Solutions Specialists, as well as our outside sales team.
- Uses business software systems to retrieve customer information, verify inventory levels and process orders.
- Verifies customer credit status and completes necessary paperwork to issue credits or debits.
- Provides quotes and assistance to sales force and management within set parameters.
- Suggests additional and/or alternative products and services to meet customer needs, following established pricing guidelines.
- Provides customers with informational materials such as sales brochures, marketing flyers, etc.
- Responsible for phone inquiries for service calls and part orders.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all internal PDI customers.
- Performs at a high level to meet call center performance metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required, college or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of customer service or in store sales experience required
- Knowledge of hardgoods and welding supplies or hands on experience in welding industry a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft applications and Lotus Notes
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in computer systems and computers applications
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to work flexible hours
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Praxair Logistics, LLC-Transportation
BusinessView all jobs at Praxair Logistics, LLC-Transportation