Customer Service \- Welding Supply \- Equipment Specialist
Praxair, Inc\. is a leadingindustrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide\. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric,process and specialty gases, and high\-performance surface coatings\. Our products, servicesand technologies are making our planet moreproductive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a widevariety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metalsand many others\. For more information about thecompany, please visit our website at www\.praxair\.com\.
Praxair Distribution, Inc\. is seeking a Customer Service \- Welding Supply \- Equipment Specialist to join our team locatedin Vancouver, WA\.
\. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric,process and specialtygases, and high\-performancesurface coatings\. Our products,servicesand technologies aremaking our planet moreproductiveby bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a widevariety ofindustries, includingaerospace,chemicals,food and beverage,electronics,energy,healthcare, manufacturing, primarymetalsand many others\. For more information about thecompany, please visit our website atwww\.praxair\.com\.Praxair Distribution, Inc\. is seeking a Customer Service \- Welding Supply \- Equipment Specialist to join our team locatedin Vancouver, WA\.
The Customer Service\-Welding Supply\-Equipment Specialist is responsible for performing customer service activities in a call center environment with the objective to create a better overall customer experience\. Customer Service\-Welding Supply\-Equipment Specialist receive and handle all incoming customer inquiries; taking complete ownership of issue\(s\) until the customer's goal and/or need is achieved\.
Customer Service\-Welding Supply\-Equipment Specialist
- Maintains ongoing relationship with regional customers and sales staff by answering incoming calls, correcting order issues, processing customer orders, and resolving customer product or service issues
- Processes sales orders and order changes and confirms shipment/delivery dates and cancellations
- Uses business software systems to retrieve customer information, verify inventory levels and process orders
- Verifies customer credit status and completes necessary paperwork to issue credits or debits
- Provides quotes and assistance to sales force and management within set parameters
- Suggests additional and/or alternative products and services to meet customer needs, following established pricing guidelines
- Provides customers with informational materials such as sales brochures, marketing flyers, etc
- Responsible for phone inquiries for service calls and part orders
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all internal PDI customers
- Performs at a high level to meet call center performance metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2\-4 years of Customer Service or In Store Sales experience required
- Industry experience strongly preferred, minimum of 5 years
- Internal Praxair system experience preferred
- Strong oral communication & computer skills \(Word and Excel\)
- Ability to multi\-task in high\-paced , call center work environment
- Willingness to take ownership of customer inquiries to resolution
Primary Location Washington\-Vancouver
Req ID: 19002316