Prattville Place Health & Rehab, LLC , skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, serving the Prattville, Alabama and surrounding area communities. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care for our residents with a genuine care and concern for our staff. We offer a diverse array of innovative services including post-acute rehabilitation and Alzheimer’s/dementia special care services. Affiliated skilled nursing facilities with operations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida and Missouri, are growing quickly, offering opportunities for career advancement.
We are in search of a Licensed Social Worker. For a limited time a $3,000 Sign on Bonus!!!
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, supervise and direct the social services programs and activities.
- Ensure an ongoing quality assurance program, develop, and implement appropriate plans to correct deficiencies.
- Implement social service interventions that achieve treatment goals, address resident needs, link social supports, physical care and physical environment to enhance quality of life.
- Consult with, coordinate social services activities with administration, medical and nursing services, consultants and other related departments, and implement changes as required.
- Ensure that necessary forms, reports and progress notes are properly completed and contain informative descriptions of the services provided and the residents’ responses to the services.
- Participate in community planning, development and implementation of social care plans, resident assessments and discharge planning to meet the needs of the facility, the residents and their families.
- Coordinate the social services programs with the residents, their families, staff members and community agencies through interviews, consultations and direct involvement in the programs.
- Provide information to residents and their families concerning available support agencies and financial assistance programs to meet the needs of the residents.
- Maintain incident and accident reports related to behavior management and elopement.
- Maintain effective relationships and open communication with residents, families, staff, community and outside healthcare resources.
- Participate in pre-admission planning and placement of residents in the facility.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Human Services field. (for example
Sociology, Psychology or Rehabilitation Counseling)
Must meet Federal and State required Certification/Licensure for intended facility as required
Previous experience in healthcare preferred
Ability to deal tactfully and positively with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agency personnel, and the general public
Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm, and positive attitude toward the elderly and disabled
Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume to:
Job Type: Full-time