Seeking a Data Analyst for large retail supplier.
The Data Analyst would interpret data and analyze data that would offer ways to drive the business and impact business decisions. Work directly with analyst team to ensure optimal production levels. High level data would include sales numbers, market research, logistics and other behaviors. The position would gather information from various sources, interpret patterns and trends. Perform regular analysis on various metrics such as seasonality to determine forecast presentation with accuracy. The position would work directly with the analyst team to assist and predict market trends
· Collect and interpret data
· Analyze results
· Report results back to relevant members of the business.
· Work alongside various teams within the business.
· Assist in designing new and improved analysis processes.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 1-2 years of related experience.
· Knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel.
· Mathematical Skills – Experience calculating sales and sales trends.
· Collaboration – must be able to work with people from different parts of the business.
· Data Mining – must be able to interpret different types of data and decide what is valuable to deliver an accurate forecast.
· Ability to write reports and communications.
· Previous experience with calculations would be preferred
· Analytical System Skills – Tableau is a plus.
· Problem Solver- Ability to think innovatively and identify customer needs.
· Strategic Thinker – provide insights that propel the business forward.
Employee is regularly required to walk and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. Vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Declaration: The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Veterans/Disabled (EEO/AA/Vets/Disabled) Employer. It is the Company's policy to hire and promote the most qualified applicants and to comply with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws.