BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
PRAIRIE FIRE COFFEE ROASTERS
- Continue your career with a role in business to business outside sales with a company that offers a guarantee, the use of a company vehicle and a full benefits package
- Plan your own day in the field and create lifetime customers
PrairieFire Coffee is growing again! We are looking for an enthusiastic New Business Development Representative with a proven track record for success in canvassing to gain new business. The New Business Development Representative will act as the main point of contact for our customers, and will focus on building relationships and providing ongoing customer support to commercial accounts. There is unlimited potential to gain new customers in the Oklahoma City market.
Why should you sell for PrairieFire Coffee?
- Estimated first year earnings of $40-60,000 with unlimited growth potential!
- Residual commissions up to 12 months based on sales
- Use of company vehicle, gas card and cell phone allowance
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Extensive PrairieFire Coffee equipment and product training
- Team support with management that cares
- Training seminars and industry specific trade shows or events
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home
- Generate sales leads by cold calling, networking, sales presentations and building strong relationships in the community
- Attend special events promoting PrairieFire Coffee
- Promptly respond to customer requests and follow up in a timely manner on sales prospects
- Product ordering & inventory management to maintain optimal inventory levels
- Properly stock company vehicle with product and equipment to ensure consumer satisfaction
- Business to business sales experience required
- Light knowledge of plumbing and electrical helpful
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
- Must be at least 21 with a clean driving record
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check as per company requirements
- Must pass D.O.T. physical and drug screen.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30lbs on a repetitive basis.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, reach above the head, and get into tight spaces
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable
Benefits: PrairieFire Coffee offers the opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefit plans including Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life + the option for additional Supplemental Life Insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Supplemental plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and Paid Time Off.
Hall’s Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall’s Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.